(1) radiator/fan............. $400
(2) front fenders........... $600
(1) radiator support....... $150
(1) front bumper............$400
(2) front shocks............. $400
(1) rack........................ $300
(1) set of control arms... $900
Paint/body work............ $1000

Tearing up all of your shit from a wheelstand... priceless (my ass)

·
Registered
160 Posts
John, sorry to hear about the damage and I know that feeling. Did you at least get it on video or a picture of it in flight? It would make a great avatar or signiture picture 8)

I went on my bumper too about 3 weeka ago unfortunately when the car went straight up and the slicks came off the ground, it crashed down and bent/twisted my frame rails in at the top and out at the bottom from the upper a-arms pushing in and control arms pulling out, and crushed headers, oil pan, both front fenders, and broke 1 coil spring. I hurt my left wrist when the wheel jerked hard on impact. It sucks something that is soo much fun to see and to do can be so damaging and expensive. I didn't even get it on video or picture. I still don't know if I will junk it and buy a different car or fix the damage. :cry:

·
Registered
160 Posts
John Langer said:
I was low balling it in case my girlfriend saw the costs.
OUCH! If that's low balling, you really are in trouble :shock: I'm really sorry to hear that :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
John Langer said:
I do have it on video but have no clue how to download it to my computer
Ask your friends or work collegues if anyone can put it on disc for you and they or you can crop a photo out of the video once it's downloaded on your computer. Then find a host for the photo to use in your sig or avatar and download the video to one of the popular sites that people keep posting video links to where it's free. I would like to see that video and that way at least it's not all wasted for you have something to show to everyone for the cost of all that damage.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I told you before never lift. pedal but dont lift
:-D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts