Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I shouldnt say price of dog food but same price,less food.I feed my big dog Nutro Max and I have always purchased the 35lb bag.I went to buy a bag today at Petco and I noticed the bag had changed. No big deal. I pulled the bag up and notice it says 30lbs instead of 35lbs but the price has not changed. I asked the cashier about this and she says" a few of the companies have done this and she states due to shipping costs.Anybody else notice this?

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Well I shouldnt say price of dog food but same price,less food.I feed my big dog Nutro Max and I have always purchased the 35lb bag.I went to buy a bag today at Petco and I noticed the bag had changed. No big deal. I pulled the bag up and notice it says 30lbs instead of 35lbs but the price has not changed. I asked the cashier about this and she says" a few of the companies have done this and she states due to shipping costs.Anybody else notice this?
Same shit happened to me yesterday. Nutro Max Adult Large Breed but they didn't have the "big bags" so they gave me 2 15 lb bags for the price of the big bag which I guess is now 30 lbs instead of 35 lbs. It also doesn't go towards my buy 10 get one free deal. Nickle and diming you everywhere you go these days.:mad:

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,415 Posts
The brand I use is down to 27lbs and the price has risen.

There is definatly a difference in qualty of dog food. If we feed our Lab cheap food he smells bad in a week or two. When we feed him quality food he can go for a few months between baths and not smell. On the good food there is no wet dog smell. So if he's not secreeting smelly shit out of his pores i'll pay extra.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Folgesr coffee and Proctor and Gamble(Tide) started this shit years ago.Now everyone uses the same tactic.Cost per ounce tells you the truth.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,657 Posts
WE BUY 100LBS A WEEK....MY DOGS EAT LIKE I DO.....ALL 8 OF EM :)

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
My formerly 50 lb bag is now a 20kg or 44 lb bag.........same price.I buy 5-10 bags at a times for my pack so I'm missing 30-60 lbs.I noticed that ice cream is the same way

1 - 20 of 109 Posts