Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? It would be nice to meet up with some of you folks and put a face to the name.

I'm going Thursday only. I've been informed that week is Disney week. I get a 1 day break on Thurs to have fun. :p

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
So, you saying your going to PRI and going to look at a bunch of Mickey Mouse bullshit. :p

Wish I could go....

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I will be there thursday afternoon. Its nice going on thursday, alittle less foot traffic so you actually get to talk to the certain people at the certain companies you work with. Would be nice to meet acouple of you guys i learn from

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I'll be there , haven't missed one in a long time . For anyone serious about increasing performance in any type of car , there's no better place to be .

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
I'll be there, we have the carb challenge at BLP Saturday thru Tuesday, open house at BLP Wednesday, then PRI.

·
I like IceCream
11,026 Posts
I'll be there Wednesday. We are leaving Sat. after Thanksgiving and staying at my dads in Crystal River and doing some fishing then I am going to the show. Would love to put faces with keystrokes. My cell is 423 773 4090. Staying at the Hilton.
I am sure I'll bump into you while we are there.......I owe you suds for the Needle bearings......;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I'll be there Wednesday. We are leaving Sat. after Thanksgiving and staying at my dads in Crystal River and doing some fishing then I am going to the show. Would love to put faces with keystrokes. My cell is 423 773 4090. Staying at the Hilton.
If you bump into Jake, sprinkle some tequila on him and watch him wobble. Good fun!!!

Wuddup, Junior!!!:p

·
Registered
5,779 Posts

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
I'll be there as always, .. .. mostly around the Edelbrock booth, ..

Chris,
One of my best friends and a good customer from the UK, Nigel Payne
will be there, he won the Super Modified Championship again this year.
We should all make sure and do a dinner night together, .. never laughed
so hard as I did the last time !!!!!!!!!

I think there's a dinner with John Urist again, he won SSO championship again too!

Party time in Florida !!!

Curtis

1 - 20 of 58 Posts