Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill - That is totally awsome.. Me and my Lady are total cat people [We have 5], and when she sees this, it's gonna make her cry. I got teared up myself....
Great Great Video..
Denny:smt023
I have a cat rescue up here by me and I go up every once in a while to pet the Cougars, Bengal Tiger, Lynx, and other animals that people bought and found out they got big real quick and then they want to have them killed or people like this rescue them. It's pretty cool to feel the power of a full grown 120lb male cougar which is about 8 times stronger than a full grown man.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I have a cat rescue up here by me and I go up every once in a while to pet the Cougars, Bengal Tiger, Lynx, and other animals that people bought and found out they got big real quick and then they want to have them killed or people like this rescue them. It's pretty cool to feel the power of a full grown 120lb male cougar which is about 8 times stronger than a full grown man.
Yes it is...

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
That was awesome.

I too was hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Maybe the whole Sigfried and Roy thing caused that.

The lioness seemed a little less friendly towards them but seemed to take the lead of what Christian told her.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
That was a real cool video, wonder if it's on the up and up or staged?

A very good friend of mine has a Tiger him and his wife have been raising since about the time it was born. It's almost too big now to keep at their house but he's totally playful and even gets along fine with their dogs. This is his pic from a few months ago.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts