Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a feeling, we're not gonna see this man getting the Black population vote, on the simple fact that he's a Black man, the way we did with that Obama fella!...

His stand on the "hand-out" programs is really gonna hurt him!... :smt102

BTW: I'm in favor of his line of thought in that arena!...
EVERY man is in control of what he can become!... :cool:

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
I cant see how anyone would vote for his 999 plan. Why would anyone want a 9% national sales tax, especially if you start in a high tax state like somewhere in the North East. I for one do not like the tax plan and am in favor of fixing, correcting the current system.

·
Registered
474 Posts
i think he will get the black vote based on the fact that he's black. and he will get alot of the white vote so people can say their not racist because they voted for a blackman.
either way im not too impressed with him or anyone else at the moment.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I watched his speech yesterday.
He seems genuine enough and sincere.
I personally would vote for him today.

I'm afraid though that two black men being elected back to back is not going to happen.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would love to see Cain and Obama in a debate when Cain could respond with "Nigga Pleeeze" that would be a historic moment.
Right now I like Herman better than any others

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I watched his speech yesterday.
He seems genuine enough and sincere.
I personally would vote for him today.

I'm afraid though that two black men being elected back to back is not going to happen.
Sad that so many feel this way...

What does "black" have to do with getting the job done? Is Obama's failure because his HALF black? Nope, it's because of his policies, not ethnicity!

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I cant see how anyone would vote for his 999 plan. Why would anyone want a 9% national sales tax, especially if you start in a high tax state like somewhere in the North East. I for one do not like the tax plan and am in favor of fixing, correcting the current system.
You should read more about it then because you don't understand it.

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts

lol
i would be a lot better off with his plan. i pay way more money in income tax than i ever would pay in sales tax.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts