Yellow Bullet Forums banner

301 - 320 of 475 Posts

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Well, since my son served two tours in Iraq during this tumultuous 17 years that you describe and I supported his decision to defend this country, then yes, I support what needs to be done, as when I volunteered to serve this country.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Are you stupid because you have reading comprehension issues, or are your reading comprehension issues a by-product of you being stupid ?

Here's what I just stated that you responded to:
" That's what this is all about. If you Trumpers all think the troops have been supported well over the past 17 years, and if you would be comfortable encouraging your children, or grandchildren to sign-up for duty to go on patrol and kick-in doors, if this escalates to a ground war, then that's your opinion, and I'm ok with it. Encourage them all you like."

Now the fact that your son has been in for 29 years, and was in for a good 9-10 years before the shit show started in the sandbox is just a bit different than entering today. ... Or don't you get that ? And if you would like to encourage a grandchild of yours to sign-up and go fight in the streets of a sandbox shithole I'm ok with that. Have I stated otherwise in this thread ?

Today ( as in all conflicts) there will be people signing up to be the "grunts" in the Marines and Army infantry. Over the past 17 years it has been on full display that when shit goes bad there's a damn good chance the military brass, the politicians and the system will turn their back on them. .. Not only that, the System will do what it takes to not allow them to win the war and end the conflict. ( Do you really want to argue against that point? )

Oh, wait, you didn't serve, so you have no basis on why others do.
Let's not start with the "you didn't serve" shit ...... Because neither did Trump, and I sure the fuck didn't get a deferment while others were getting sent off to war ( Vietnam in his case) being cannon fodder for the War Machine of LBJ. So let's not go there ... Ok

Your lame attempts at insults are, well, bluntly, lame...
your "presentation" is starting to get bothersome to me ...... Lol

·
Registered
40,049 Posts
You’re right, America doesn’t have the stomach for a good carpet bombing.
Y'all do recognize that the "52" refers to the number of hostages that Jimmy Carter offered up?
It also is the bomber designation as in B52 that Trump just sent six of them to Diego Garcia. Let's do the math, 20 AGMs per B52, 2500 miles to target and missile range 750 miles, Iran ceases to be a functioning country in a weekend.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,814 Posts
I trust Trump to do the right thing .He has done very well for us so far

·
Registered
13,434 Posts
It also is the bomber designation as in B52 that Trump just sent six of them to Diego Garcia. Let's do the math, 20 AGMs per B52, 2500 miles to target and missile range 750 miles, Iran ceases to be a functioning country in a weekend.
Wellwellwell! Imagine THAT!:
6 Jan 2020
Military.com | By Oriana Pawlyk
The U.S. Air Force is sending six B-52 Stratofortress bombers to Diego Garcia, a military hub that acts as a strategic location for operations in both the Middle East and the Pacific.
Citing a U.S. official, CNN on Monday reported that the Cold War-era bomber will be "available for operations against Iran if ordered."

They sent 6, know why? because they don't need 7 to turn that shithole into smoldering pile of rubble!
TicFukingToc!

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Well Jon is military service adjacent, so.......
Who needs to be "military service adjacent" to recognize:

Over the past 17 years it has been on full display that when shit goes bad there's a damn good chance the military brass, the politicians and the system will turn their backs on them. .. Not only that, the System will do what it takes to not allow them to win the war and end the conflict. ( Do you really want to argue against that point? )

Is this another obvious fact your fat mouth wants to argue about, or make some stupid comment to please your tribe ?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Don't you have a Recession to worry about, You Stupid Fuck ?

Speaking of liberal bullshit, why is it you pulled my post #40 and not post #37... You liberal lying Cocksucker ?

Talk about a dumbfuck....I quoted post 37 you retarded monkey.

301 - 320 of 475 Posts