Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an exclusive interview set to air Sunday, President Trump tells Sharyl Attkisson that he believes he is making inroads in draining the Washington swamp.

If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people.

President Trump on "Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson" Also the interview:

The president calls churches, synagogues, mosques and other religious institutions "essential services" and says they must be allowed to open Sharyl asks if someone review his tweets before he sends them out Trump weighs in on the biggest strength and weakness of Joe Biden He talks about the latest allegations about FBI misconduct and spying on his campaign

Sharyl ask about mixed messages the government is sending on the anti-malaria drug, hydroxychloroquine

She also asks President Trump how he can press to investigate allegation about Biden and Ukraine-- without appearing to be doing the same thing Democrats did to him in 2016.

(Excerpt) Read more at sharylattkisson.com ...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,769 Posts
He stands between us and tyranny support him .

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
President Trump truly is a President FOR the people. That's why the "deep state" hates him so much. It's not about power and control with him, it's about getting us back to a time of pride and prosperity in America. Bringing back the "American Dream" and crushing the "Leftist Nightmare" we live in today. So to any and all, If you love your freedoms and love this great nation then vote President Trump to a second term in November. Without him we lose our freedoms once and for all. God Bless America and God Bless President Trump! Just my humble opinion

·
WHAT NOW ?
15,875 Posts
President Trump truly is a President FOR the people. That's why the "deep state" hates him so much. It's not about power and control with him, it's about getting us back to a time of pride and prosperity in America. Bringing back the "American Dream" and crushing the "Leftist Nightmare" we live in today. So to any and all, If you love your freedoms and love this great nation then vote President Trump to a second term in November. Without him we lose our freedoms once and for all. God Bless America and God Bless President Trump! Just my humble opinion
EXACTLY ^^^

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very well written. The one thing he has done is the appointment of more conservative judges. And no one mentions that. TRUMP2020

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
Very well written. The one thing he has done is the appointment of more conservative judges. And no one mentions that. TRUMP2020
McConnell has been ramming justices up the lefts ass since Trump took office. I love it. Hopefully my kids will know some of the America I grew up in.

·
Registered
16,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More trump dump. All lies, this leopard isn’t changing his spots.
We always need one communist to remind us why we need Trump as president desparately!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
This should be on a few billboards, or sent out in flyers to every address in America.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Then you have Judge Sullivan hiring a lawyer. Some very strange things going on. All I can say is GO TRUMP GO
A TRIAL lawyer at that, one with ties to Clinton and is representing Cheryl Mills. What a fuking cooincidence.
Trump is the right guy if he can only get the right people around him to see this thing thru.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts