Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's speaking with the other two faced fucker, "president" Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan, hatchet man placed in power by personal friend, GWB!!! We should GTFO of that shithole TODAY, fuck that pile of shit place, and "president"!!! I had to turn it off, listening to both those guys pontificate how things are going so well makes me so angry, I could fucking chew nails!! Thousands of brave Americans dead, and totally for nothing, we will be negotiating with the brutally, murderous Taliban after all.. I feel the worst for all the families who lost loved one's over there, and others who have terrible physical, and mental scars that will last a lifetime, and for nothing at all.. :(

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,543 Posts
Did I just click on the political section?

*looks around in confusion*

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
84,714 Posts
LOL...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE VOTED FOR HIM THEN EDDIE.....IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I served in the Army in the 60"s & did tours in Viet Nam.
Did I want to go in the Army? Hell no, I was drafted.
Did I want to go to Nam? Hell no.
It was what you did , right wrong or indifferent, if your number got pulled you went, unless your family had money , owned some business, or they knew someone on the Draft Board or were in college
That's what you did, it was called service to your country.
I still rember the wording on the draft notice,
" You have been selected by your friends, neighbors & local officials to proudley serve your Country in it's time of need".
Well fucking thanks a lot!

·
Banned
84,417 Posts
He's speaking with the other two faced fucker, "president" Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan, hatchet man placed in power by personal friend, GWB!!! We should GTFO of that shithole TODAY, fuck that pile of shit place, and "president"!!! I had to turn it off, listening to both those guys pontificate how things are going so well makes me so angry, I could fucking chew nails!! Thousands of brave Americans dead, and totally for nothing, we will be negotiating with the brutally, murderous Taliban after all.. I feel the worst for all the families who lost loved one's over there, and others who have terrible physical, and mental scars that will last a lifetime, and for nothing at all.. :(

stop being a vagina ^^^^^

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.