Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Francium Member
11,222 Posts
Is anyone really going to buy this premium membership? The ads don't bother me one bit on my desktop,..my phone, yeah they suck but I just scroll past them. And wouldn't just installing an ad blocker do the same thing? The other "perks" of getting that membership are meaningless. As long as paying is optional, I'll be here,...once it's mandatory,...bye, bye.
AD BLOCKER. FTW..

·
Francium Member
11,222 Posts
Out of my 10 local racers that all joined 10 years ago, I don’t see any of them on here anymore. It was a good run... Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Im getting ready to buy this but Im on the fence about it.
With is being $20 a year, can I get a discount if I buy 10 or 20 year membership at once in one payment?
Seems like it will be a solid investment with possible cost increases in the future.
Seems like they missed the boat in not offering multi year discounts.

·
Registered
10,496 Posts
"IF" you join the "club" and get banned (for a unknown reason) do you get your money back?…… Also, "IF" you are already banned can you buy your way back in to the YB?

BTW! Asking for a friend. 🙃

·
Administrator
3,021 Posts
"IF" you join the "club" and get banned (for a unknown reason) do you get your money back?…… Also, "IF" you are already banned can you buy your way back in to the YB?

BTW! Asking for a friend. 🙃
The reason will be known to the member and no to both.

Admin

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
If I pay for two memberships, can I have someone else banned?

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Just like the Libs fuck shit up then expect you to pay for thier fucked up shit
I'll bust their balls at the drop of a hat, but I won't accuse them of shit they don't do, and they don't "expect" us to pay for premium membership. They could mandate it, or simply be annoyingly aggressive about promoting it, and they do neither.

I don't mind spending money on shit that amuses me, if AG actually did anything besides ban people and make new rules, I might be tempted to contribute monetarily, myself. As is, they'll just have to be content with my dazzling wit.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I spent the money and it basically does zero for me other than give me a place to talk shit on the internet. The 'Bullet may not be perfect and it may not be what it once was but it is still a whole lot better than nothin'. In the grand scheme of things it was money well spent.

-Abone.

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Does it include a hand job? Or at least a cactus. Asking for a friend.

·
Registered
10,496 Posts
Any possibility of a "Group Discount"……….. Asking for a race team.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,854 Posts
Nobodys forcing you to sign up. Do you complain about every fucking thing you see anywhere? Fuckin pussies.

·
Registered
10,496 Posts
Nobodys forcing you to sign up. Do you complain about every fucking thing you see anywhere? Fuckin pussies.
I would pay to join the "elite club" if it wasn’t for a few "malcontent cock smokers" like yourself.…… AND the permanent banning of some good guys! :LOL:

BTW! Bring back MIKE BECK… One of the good guys who offered great advice!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts