Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if they go away after the wife has the baby because it really doesnt take much to piss her off nowadays!lol:(

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In her defense she does apologize sometimes for the out of the clear blue bad attitude

·
Registered
273 Posts
Depends on the woman. My wife is rock solid steady with both pregnancies, where as her sister was a roller coaster of emotions.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
So it begins.

After the baby, all things that endeared her to you will turn to hatred!

How you eat, smell, talk, walk, comb your hair, where you work, the color of your car, the number of socks you own, will cause a seething in her soul, the likes of which, no mortal man stands a prayer.

After she drags you through the legal system..you will be allowed to live in a 55 gallon drum on $5.16 per month.

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy..Hope this helps,,,TLW

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So it begins.

How you eat, smell, talk, walk, comb your hair, where you work, the color of your car, the number of socks you own, will cause a seething in her soul, the likes of which, no mortal man stands a prayer.

After she drags you through the legal system..you will be allowed to live in a 55 gallon drum on $5.16 per month.

Hmm.. Very uplifting words!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
So it begins.

So very, very, very, true.

·
Registered
824 Posts
So it begins.

Damn, its not that bad!

·
Registered
208 Posts
So it begins.

THIS. Good luck dude, you've got a LONG row to hoe.:smt044

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
LOL, wish I never would've opened this thread. My wife is almost 5 months pregnant, exactly the same amount of time I have gone without some tail. I thought pregnant women were supposed to turn into sex-starved she-devils?

My wrist is killing me and she is starting to wonder why we are running out of conditioner so quickly.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL, wish I never would've opened this thread. My wife is almost 5 months pregnant, exactly the same amount of time I have gone without some tail. I thought pregnant women were supposed to turn into sex-starved she-devils?

My wrist is killing me and she is starting to wonder why we are running out of conditioner so quickly.
Yeah I'm in the same boat:mad:

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

That's $5.16 before taxes..just so you can plan, what will be, a dismal (at best ) future,,,TLW

1 - 20 of 57 Posts