Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody use bowling ball resin? I've used hardblok several times and it works fine, just hard to fit into small water jackets.. If anyone uses the bowling ball resin, where do you get it from?

·
Registered
922 Posts
There is this nasty ass epoxy that we used to repair titanium on the fa-18. I do not know what its called but it is stronger than the tianium

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
Does anybody use bowling ball resin? I've used hardblok several times and it works fine, just hard to fit into small water jackets.. If anyone uses the bowling ball resin, where do you get it from?
Just stick with Hardblok it works

I need to take pics of Nates , built the engine for gas with stock block and crank and heads now on alky, block has close to 300 runs and looks like it was just honed (~530hp) and this is a 400 4 bolt block

He is running 8.60's @ 150+ but his tune up is out of whack on alky as the piston is black, my gas tune up on the engine was dead on the money

This is a .040 400

·
Registered
49,841 Posts
new bowling balls are made out of a uerthane resin IIRC. not good with high heat.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Has anyone used the Moroso block fill? In Liberty Dan

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Moroso block fill works well kinda pricey though. I have been getting ROKBLOK from competition products, love it. Mixes well cures quickly and doesn't move around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts