Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows the turnout gonna be between the ADRL at Rockingham and the Powerade at Charlotte going on at the same time ? What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think NHRA will be the big draw only because of the new track, but that is right in outlaw country so it will be close Hell I wish I could go to either one!

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
Cant compare since its two different type of races (pro vs outlaw) I bet they draws close to the same numbers. Would you go to a free race or one you gotta pay a $100 bucks to get in, I know where I'd be going.

·
Registered
109 Posts
They'll probably have a ton of people at both races. A good thing for drag racing, especially in the middle of NASCAR country.

The free ADRL tickets will guarantee a big crowd in Rockingham and I understand the reserved seats in Charlotte are just about sold out so I'm sure it will be packed as well.

Can you say win-win?

That being said, I wonder how the IHRA race in Rockingham will do next month?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Bet the draw for Saturday is about even for both sanctions if not more for ADRL. NHRA will draw more total spectators due to being a 4 day event.

·
Registered
948 Posts
adrl all the way!
after years of going to ihra national events i went to my first nhra national event and was VERY disappointed in the car count. i will not go back to a nhra event unless they make major changes.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Hmmm according to the latest hypocrite poll I would say NHRA all the way.

You know the whole 1/8th mile ain't racing thing I have seen many times here on the Y.B.

So let's see it hypocrites, let's see you step on your dicks.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Fill me in on the free tickets! Do you just show up or get them in advance? I am definatly going, the last one I went to was Dragstock 06.
I believe they give around 300,000 tickets at every ADRL race so im sure if you ask around you will be able to come across some. Also at most gas stations and stuff around or near the track usually have a lot. When the ADRL came to norwalk we were going to the track the week before and stopped at a gas station and they had 2 huge stacks sitting there so we took about 50 of them and gave them away.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts