Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
79 K10 Longbed (one of them)
I ordered one last September and they keep telling me 3 more weeks. Is there another option out there that might not take 5 months to get? Thanks
When I ordered mine I got impatient as well, then I found out they are a father son shop. Doesn't make the wait any easier, but at least it made sense to me at that point. It is a very nice piece!

Registered
When I ordered mine I got impatient as well, then I found out they are a father son shop. Doesn't make the wait any easier, but at least it made sense to me at that point. It is a very nice piece!
That is understandable but build enough of the product in advance to fulfill future sales. Suspend sales to catch up.For every late sale they fulfill, they might loose two because of late delivery after promising three week+ delivery.

They can't wait until stock runs out to retool or find employees. Selling a popular shifter, I would think they would look to the future and not the "right now" mentality.
I don't have one but they have a nice product. I'm kinda used to my 80s shifters though!馃お

Are they on this site?

Registered
79 K10 Longbed (one of them)
That is understandable but build enough of the product in advance to fulfill future sales. Suspend sales to catch up.For every late sale they fulfill, they might loose two because of late delivery after promising three week+ delivery.

They can't wait until stock runs out to retool or find employees. Selling a popular shifter, I would think they would look to the future and not the "right now" mentality.
I don't have one but they have a nice product. I'm kinda used to my 80s shifters though!馃お

Are they on this site?
Not sure if they're on here. I totally get your thinking and it's mine as well. Just filling you in on what I know.

Registered
I have had two of the PPP shifters and I hated them, total junk. Both would hang up once in a while and not shift. Could not give me another one or any of the copies of the junk.

Registered
92 Lexus SC400
Ive had my PPP shifter for atleast 10 years and its always worked great. So I ordered a air shift kit with the revised bracket and cable back in June. Im still waiting for it. I'll have to go with a new Motion Raceworks or a M&M if they dont get their shit together in the next month or so.

Registered
I ordered a B&M Pro Bandit back in 2011. They were 400.00 back then, (now 700) but the precision was 600 back then. If my memory is correct the Precision only had a reverse pattern powerglide with the electric solenoid and I did not want air. Have no issues and if I had to buy again today, would do the same. Time is precious and lead times on hot rod parts are past the point of ridiculous.

Edit: just saw you bought one, good luck.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts