Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was swap meeting got soliniods lines and a fogger plate for a 4150 holley has brass nozzels No numbers on anything looked online for precision nothing comes up, fogger plate looks good and tested noids with a bottle i had nozzels work any thing i should be worried about?

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Was swap meeting got soliniods lines and a fogger plate for a 4150 holley has brass nozzels No numbers on anything looked online for precision nothing comes up, fogger plate looks good and tested noids with a bottle i had nozzels work any thing i should be worried about?
Company was in Texas in the 80s and maybe 90s. The owner was a guy named Wesley Ottwell. Really sharp guy and had some decent ideas. I ran their systems for a while and like anything else, you tune it right it works fine. First company I saw use the "plastic" lines. The solenoids were made by Parker I am pretty sure. Would have to go dig mine out to say for sure.

Monte

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Plastic lines seem ok but i might change them , any ideas on what pills i should run on a sbf with a 750 holley nos/ fuel pills? And how much fuel pressure should i run with fogger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts