Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like to send prayers to family and friends of Rich. heard he had a fatal accident at TRP. RIP, Rob.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Much bigger post in the Trash section. May he RIP

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
RIP. thoughts and prayers to his family.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
The thoughts and prayers of all of the RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION racers and their families go out to his friends and his family...it's hard to find the appropriate words in times like these. Our drivers got together after hearing the news, we said a prayer, had a moment of silence in his honor and then they chose to donate the entry fees from today's race to the family in lue of taking a rain check.

Thank you again guys for the gesture, as a recent widow I can honestly say that though no amount of money in the world helps mend your broken heart, when people come forward and help financially at a time like this it makes a difference - a big difference!!!

One thing that can be said is he died doing what he loved, Tom always said if he had a choice that is what he would have wanted...to go out doing exactly what he loved...

RIP Rich, and God Bless your family, and may he give them the strength they need to get through this...

Kristal

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Very Nice Post Kristal...I am glad every one agreed to donate the purses from our race to the Family.....God Bless them and may he comfort them and bring peace to them.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
God speed Richard you will be missed

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
I'm still in Awwwww I didn't know the man but as a racer it makes you look at life a little different after this happens.
Godspeed rich from the penn family our hearts go out to you and yours..........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts