Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad has had a rough 2008....... his diabetes finally ate up his kidneys so he doing dialisis 3 days a week........ had a heart attack last month. and got 3 stints put in......... as a result of his poor circulation from the heart, and diabetes he is now going in next week to get three toes removed............. its just alot to take for him. he went his whole life with barely a cold, now in the last two or so years shit is litterally falling off! i would truely appreciate any prayers you could send his way. his spirits are getting pretty low, and his health is getting worse all the time........ his name is marty drespling. if you can ask whoever you pray to, to kind look out for him it will help a ton!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
prayers sent.

I really feel for ya,my Dad is like my best friend,and we do all of our racing together. I can not imagine what you and your Dad are going through,very sorry to hear.:(

·
Registered
477 Posts
It sucks watching parents wither-away as they get old.

Be glad you at least get a chance to see it coming and spend some valuble time with your pop.

My Dad died in 2001 of a massive heart attack. He was at home with my Mom at the time and died in her arms...
Myself and three brothers never got the chance to say goodbye or give him a hug.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
prayers sent...that's a rough thing to endure and watch someone endure. My dad was having kidney failure and recently had surgery. he's improving but far from good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts