Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Billy438Stroker
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother found out a few days ago his cancer was worse than he thought when he went to the dr....Its just like after he got the bad news he gave up...They rushed him to the ER and later he stop breathing and about 11 last night his kidneys failed..around 4 this morning he stop breathing & 10 mins later he died..I freaked out for awhile and my bp got really high till i took a nerve pill...I had 4 brothers and he was my last..Just need a few prayers to keep going...Thanks

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Prayers for you at a tough time. Sorry for your lose.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
My heart goes out to you. So sorry for the loss. That's a tuff one for sure. Please don't isolate yourself, reach out to a Pastor or close friend and spend some time with them. As a fellow believer take it one day at a time and I hope the prayers that are lifting you up will comfort you deeply.

Abundant blessings...................Ron Clevenger.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this.I lost my mom a few yrs ago to cancer.I am praying for you and your family.Try and Stay strong .

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
My wife is living with cancer right now so I know the route. Our prayers are with you sorry for your loss. I lost my mother to cancer a few years ago.Please keep living and be strong, your brother would want that.Love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
RED ROCKET
8,629 Posts
sorry man,i know its hard to deal with..god bless

·
Registered
410 Posts
My heart goes out to you. So sorry for the loss. That's a tuff one for sure. Please don't isolate yourself, reach out to a Pastor or close friend and spend some time with them. As a fellow believer take it one day at a time and I hope the prayers that are lifting you up will comfort you deeply.

Abundant blessings...................Ron Clevenger.
X2 GOD is still a good GOD.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts