Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
having fun
31,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well once again im calling on the powers of the yb

see in about4 hrs a dear friend of mine{bob mckenna}is going under the knife for a second time this year

the first time in may he had his entire knee replaced from mid shin area to mid thigh-the first surgery led to major complications,including blod clots that traveled to his lungs requiring filters in his bloodstream to help this situation,he died once on the table the first time and needed to be defib'ed back{paddled}-he already scared the shit out of us once,now this new knee needs some work and the area around it isnt healing properly-and they believe a blood vessel may have ruptured in the knee filling the knee with fluid and blood that drains when it wants to-he had a fall after this first surgery

worst part is 3 weeks ago we buried his lovely wife of 25 years for major cancer and stomach complications :(

his son is also a good friend of mine and is so distraught and i just dont know what to do or say anymore-talking to bob a few minutes ago on the phone and wishing him the best was so tough to do knowing it may be the last time i hear from him

even after losing his wife a few weeks ago his spirits have been as good as someone can get in this situation-but now were all really scared

please pray for bob

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Prayers for Bob.

·
Registered
16,398 Posts
Prayer sent for ya Bob.

·
having fun
31,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys,he pulled through,he is in icu because of the scare last time during surgery,but hes recovering now-question is did they fix the issue that was filling his leg with fluid?

ill know more tomorrow-thanks again guys for the prayers-if we lost bob this time i wouldnt know what to do with myself but lose all my sanity

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Prayers Sent :D

·
having fun
31,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so far so good as of 10 pm last night-but we all know how fast a blod clot can turn things ugly so hes not out of the woods yet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts