Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know if anyone posted about this before but, a friend of ours had a bad accident in her dragster at kil-kare a week ago. i was not there but was told about the aftermath. after going over the guardrail, the car was completely destroyed and the main hoop around the driver was ripped completely off.

this is the newest update i've seen as of tonight.

"Boomer visited Mark at MV on his lunch, Melissa is showing signs of improvement. The nurses are very pleased with her progress, after being 100% on the vent last night, she is now only at 50% and keeping her O2 at 97/98:) God is answering prayers:) She is still not out of the woods and has a long and difficult road ahead, but this is definately encouraging:)"

·
Registered
15,452 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Kil-Kare is the first track I ever went to as a kid. Spent many a sat. night there. Prayers are sent. For as long as that track has been open. There havent been many real bad crashes there. One of the worst was D-138's uncle. He crashed a original Stage III Max Wedge 63 Dodge. He ended up under water in the creek way past everything. He barely kept himself above water. Had alot of broken bones in his upper body! RIP Tom Fox!!!!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Sent

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Done...hoping for a timely and complete recovery.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Just seen this,I hope she gets better.we have prayers sent for sure.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts