Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 days ago our cousin was in a tragic accident. She is 24 years old and graduated college only 5 days ago with a Nursing Degree. She has a 2 year old son, Gavin, she loves and adores.

As of yesterday she will be taken off life support as there is no viable brain activity and her body is beginning to shut down. She was just beginning her life and had so much to offer.

We have setup a fund for her memorial and for her son.

Any prayers for her family to get through this terrible time. If you are able to donate anything we would be forever appreciative of your kindness. The money donated will go to pay for her memorial. If we receive more than needed we will start a trust for her son Gavin.

We have a site setup

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/2K5cd?psid=a87a3b012c0f4d38b642ccea49bd02ee

Thank-you!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Words can't describe it right now. So sorry for your loss.

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all. It is still being investigated, but word is that someone maybe charged with murder when it is all said and done. Our family is very upset and her mother well no words can describe. It is a tragic loss. :-(

It's sad when a young person is given a short time on earth and its terrible her son will grow up without his mother. I do hope that whomever did this to her goes to prison.

Thank you to those that donated and for those of you that are able. Her mother appreciates it greatly.

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! Today they took her off machine. She is taking small breaths on her own and hers eyes are fluctuating and moving. There is absolutely no brain activity, but her organs are slowly functioning with 24/7 dialysis. Not sure what it all means. They are in Arizona relaying information.

Thank you all for prayers and donations. It is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sorry to heard of your loss! Especially at such a young age! I'm guessing the boy's father is not in his life?

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
Thank you all! Today they took her off machine. She is taking small breaths on her own and hers eyes are fluctuating and moving. There is absolutely no brain activity, but her organs are slowly functioning with 24/7 dialysis. Not sure what it all means. They are in Arizona relaying information.

Thank you all for prayers and donations. It is appreciated!

I'm so sorry to hear about this, I know exactly what you are all going through.......all my best to you, the family and blown 337.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
So sorry to hear... Your cousin and the entire family are in my prayers

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
I've been bedside with a person taken off of the machines... It's difficult.

Condolences to you and your family. Prayers sent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts