Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on here in awhile and have not had a chance to scan over the board so I may be repeating a previous post.If so I apologize. Sam's daughter just returned from Hawaii at Christmas time (her husband is stationed there). She is 23 years old and was diagnosed with advanced stages of lukemia (AML) Saturday. He has been told she could have as little as two weeks. He, Justin, and our other son Joshua will begin testing probably tomorrow for bone marrow matching. He is completely devastated and beside his-self. He could really use the moral support and prayers of all his fellow racers. Please keep his daughter Margo and him in your prayers.

****TEAM WFO MOTORSPORTS****

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
I will pray for her.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank You all for the prayers. May you and yours be blessed with health and happiness. And of course good ET's.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this,she is very young.we have her in our thoughts and hope for a blessing for the whole family and friends.

·
Registered
171 Posts
That's just heartbreaking, Sam and Justin are top notch guys and racers. You guys are sure in our thoughts and prayers, please PM me if you need anything from Houston.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts