Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. Some of you know me and I would like to ask your help with prayers for my oldest son David. David has been feeling ill for the last 10 days and we kept getting a diagnosis from the doctor and the hospital that he had a virus. He did not get better and last night he fell and could not get up. I called 911 and we took him back to the hospital where they did a Cat scan and diagnosed my 21 year old boy with a brain tumor. Here it is less than 12 hours since I called the ambulance and my son is in surgury that is expected to last 8 hours and right now my only hope is that he will survive the operation.
I would like to humbly ask that you include my son David in your prayers and that together we help him through these tough times.
Thank you all, Lee Grinnell

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
HI. Some of you know me and I would like to ask your help with prayers for my oldest son David. David has been feeling ill for the last 10 days and we kept getting a diagnosis from the doctor and the hospital that he had a virus. He did not get better and last night he fell and could not get up. I called 911 and we took him back to the hospital where they did a Cat scan and diagnosed my 21 year old boy with a brain tumor. Here it is less than 12 hours since I called the ambulance and my son is in surgury that is expected to last 8 hours and right now my only hope is that he will survive the operation.
I would like to humbly ask that you include my son David in your prayers and that together we help him through these tough times.
Thank you all, Lee Grinnell
Sorry to hear about this.

My friend died at the same age from brain cancer. Went to the eye doctor to get his eyes checked because he started having bad headaches all of a sudden. Figured it was from his glasses/contacts, it was a tumor.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
prayers sent!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Lee,
A good friend of mine's son is going through the same thing over that last month..he is 25. I'll keep both your son David and my friend Brian in my prayers.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
My mother had a brain tumor removed 2 weeks ago and was out of the hospital within 48 hours. With todays technoligy, we are lucky! I wish your son all the best and a speedy recovery!!! Prayers sent!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.