Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the Best prank you have played on someone or they have played on you.
I had a 28 roadster Full show Quality and my nephew and his mate put it in the paper for $ 10 000 or swap for a mini van .We had 4 phone calls before seven in the morning, took the phone off the hook for two weeks.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
We had a passed out friend on the couch one morning, A few of us carried the couch with him still passed out on it to the nearet intersection, Yeah he didn't like waking up to cars blowing their horns 5 feet from him to well

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Left a drunk buddy leaned up against his parents mailbox when we were teenagers.....his father was a colonel in the military and didnt put up with shit like that

He didnt talk to us for a long time....maybe we were wrong for that???

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
anti seize in the arm of a jacket or put it under a door handle.
it makes a mess.

i got hit with it at work. co worker said i had an important call, his face looked urgent, so i dropped what i was doing and ran to the phone. hello, hello. no one there. i had that shit on my face, ear and all in my hair for half the day. i was wondering why people were looking at me funny. i tried to wash the shit out and it just smeared. it was fucked up.
:)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You never pass out at a friends house , bad shit is always gunna happen:p.Usualy shaved eyebrows first and fuck that makes a person look weird for a week or two

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anti seize in the arm of a jacket or put it under a door handle.
it makes a mess.

i got hit with it at work. co worker said i had an important call, his face looked urgent, so i dropped what i was doing and ran to the phone. hello, hello. no one there. i had that shit on my face, ear and all in my hair for half the day. i was wondering why people were looking at me funny. i tried to wash the shit out and it just smeared. it was fucked up.
:)
:smt082:smt082:smt082 Antiseize goes for miles

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
i was always messing with the wifes drink when we would go out to eat. she got good at finding salt in her drink, or hot sauce on the straw. so the last time out, she went to the ladies room i took her straw, stuck it in the bottle of ketchup and sucked up 3/4 straw full, wiped it off and put it back in her coke. next drink= entertainment! worked perfect.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Ripped open one of those musical Xmas cards and threw the micro chip that plays the music into a buddies defrost vent in his car. Shit played music for days and he couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Also works very well in a house heater duct as well!!!

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Ripped open one of those musical Xmas cards and threw the micro chip that plays the music into a buddies defrost vent in his car. Shit played music for days and he couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Hell yeah!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thats Gold be using that one

·
Registered
828 Posts
Years ago there was a family (2 sisters and a brother) that would throw a big ass party every year for the hollidays.Friend passed out 1 yr. and we put a prom dress and full make up on him(even painted his toe-nails).
Took a bunch of pics.Of course he was pissed in the a.m.,But was really pissed the next year when he was on the cover of the invitations.

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
all 8 of us field service guys called in sick on april 1. the best part was our pssr sales lady had made us breakfast the day before. so as soon as the first two called in sick the boss started calling each of us one by one.

we got one of our guys with the old zip ties around the drive shaft. i also threw in a hand full of nuts and bolts behind his hub caps for good measure.

and dont ever leave your laptop out you never know what will scroll across for your screen saver.

the truck shop guys got the boss good. he had just spent something like 2k have his truck trans rebuilt. they when out and put it on blocks some the tires were just barely off the ground.

·
Thread killa
7,912 Posts
Guy across the street went on vacation, so I put for sale signs in his yard, owner finaced with zero interest and zero money down with his phone number.

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
i was always messing with the wifes drink when we would go out to eat. she got good at finding salt in her drink, or hot sauce on the straw. so the last time out, she went to the ladies room i took her straw, stuck it in the bottle of ketchup and sucked up 3/4 straw full, wiped it off and put it back in her coke. next drink= entertainment! worked perfect.

lmao i might have to give that one a try.:p

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Years ago there was a family (2 sisters and a brother) that would throw a big ass party every year for the hollidays.Friend passed out 1 yr. and we put a prom dress and full make up on him(even painted his toe-nails).
Took a bunch of pics.Of course he was pissed in the a.m.,But was really pissed the next year when he was on the cover of the invitations.

post the pic or it didn't happen

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
had two yards of river rock dumped in a friends driveway

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
When I first meet my wife They had me walk away with the wrong one their exact twins,and before anyone asks nothing happened.

·
Let's have one.
3,176 Posts
Jolly Rancher hard candy behind the shower head......they'll never get clean! Toilet tank fill hose between the tank and lid always makes a mess.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts