Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

THAT Mother fucker can detail car like nobody's business.

But he wasn't 6'5" light skinned with long flowing blonde hair. He was 5'3" dark skin with short black curly hair...and a ladder.......and a bucket......with a Chamois.

I gave him a $20 & a 6 pack. He was cool as shit. Going to come back once a month.

Hangin' with the jeezie, hangin with the jeezie. Going to ask him why the fuck he gave me pneumonia, right when I needed to start renovations so I can be done in time for surgery.

He'll be all cool washing your truck n' shit, take yo money, then be like SIT YOUR SICK ASS DOWN CRACKA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Fucking Jesus.....what a joker that kid is.

I just added 5 more meds today YEA!!!!!!

·
Busting balls
4,331 Posts

THAT Mother fucker can detail car like nobody's business.

But he wasn't 6'5" light skinned with long flowing blonde hair. He was 5'3" dark skin with short black curly hair...and a ladder.......and a bucket......with a Chamois.

I gave him a $20 & a 6 pack. He was cool as shit. Going to come back once a month.

Hangin' with the jeezie, hangin with the jeezie. Going to ask him why the fuck he gave me pneumonia, right when I needed to start renovations so I can be done in time for surgery.

He'll be all cool washing your truck n' shit, take yo money, then be like SIT YOUR SICK ASS DOWN CRACKA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Fucking Jesus.....what a joker that kid is.

I just added 5 more meds today YEA!!!!!!
you got the shakes today tom?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts