Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I found on another site and thought it was funny...

"Interviewer: Jim tell me what its like to be in a furious points battle in the NSCA where every race count???!

POwski: (Insert Beevis and Butthead laugh soundtrack)

Interviewer: Jim, even after the rules changed you seemed to make the right choices to stay in this tight point battle, what is your secret??!

POwski: (Insert Homer Simpson "Duh" sound effect)

Interviewer: Can you hold on to your 3rd place position in the points much longer with the amount of cars in this hotly contested class??!

POwski: (Insert crickets chirping sound)

Interviewer: Thank you Jim so much for you time, I know your busy with you car and good luck in this tight points battle!!!"

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
:smt005

Hopper came out and ran a couple races and it looks like he'll finish second. I hope he doesn't go TOO Fast. Ya gotta keep it "entry level" so the typical local guy on the street with his 8.7 second 3300 lb stock suspension car can just go out and buy a set of tires for $350. and come race ($125. entry + $50. membership) That ain't Too bad $525.00 to race for $500 to win $250R/U. (plus contingency) I hope ALL those "entry level local racers" will come out next year and run with Limited Street / Drag Radial. :roll:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
First Powski ruins Drag Radial.. Now his clone Bill Lutz is going to ruin Orlandos Heavy Street!! Them blow threws will never work... :-D

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
First Powski ruins Drag Radial.. Now his clone Bill Lutz is going to ruin Orlandos Heavy Street!! Them blow threws will never work... :-D
Will he make it through tech with all that ballast in the car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts