Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, HELLO ALL!!! I am quite aware of Powski's accomplishments, and have a question that has been REAL HARD to get answered. Does ProCharger send/offer you any schematics as far as length off of the snout, width or height??? I have ZERO "ins" with them, even though I've used their products for years!!! I am looking at a F3-A reverse for a BBC. (sorry Monte) And am concerned about things like radiator fitment, can I use a crank trigger....etc. Okay, so maybe Its like 78 questions, sorry pal. Any info you could pass on,....Thanks. I studied a ton of pictures (Steve Morris/Supercharger store, etc)....Still no great info. Thanks again Jim. :oops:

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Well, My new car (camaro) has a turbo on it.

Best thing is to call Procharger and they can give you the info you are looking for. Talk to Jim Summers. 913-338-2886

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.....UMM yeah....Turbo. Sorry Jim. I AM 100% sure about the supercharger thing on the Nova though! LOL. Anyway thank you very much for the contact, I'll try later today. Have you run a reverse before though? Either way, Thanks again.

8)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im in the process of installing a reverse f-2 right now on my car. What I have done is basically built motor plates to hold the blower and the bracket. The biggest problem I have faced is that there is not alot of ajustment in prochargers bracket only about 2 pulley sizes per belt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts