Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Wasn't he running a 101 before??? That just changed his whole world...... :smt075

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it was a 101.. He has a blow thru setup though.. Does the rule state how many 88's you can put on there... :-D

·
Registered
519 Posts
HE WONT REPLACE WHAT HE IS RUNNING NOW

THE NSCA NEEDS TO ADOPT THE ORLANDO DRAG RADIAL OUTLAW RULES AND LET THE CLASS SETTLE IN BY ITSELF AND QUIT BEATING UP ON POWSKI.

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
There appears to be a moral of the story, that one shouldn't work hard or they'll get slapped with a rule change.

But the root of the problem is the rule decisions at the beginning, not being thought out correctly. Why was a 101mm turbo allowed to begin with? There's years of data showing what a single turbo charged engine can do and it flys in the face of that data to allow a 101mm turbo at that weight, with nitrous as a competing adder. A nitrous combo with those engine rules is only going to go so quick.

We know they thought the tire would be the great equalizer but there needs to be an assumption the beginning that technology will develop and racers will get around the tire. What better way to get around the tire, than with turbo lag? That's a golden opportunity for a turbo guy and Jim put the package together. Now he's screwed. You throw one racer out to gain 2 and what have you really gained? Nothing because the guys that may or may not come back know they are doomed to the same outcome if they find something through hard work that will give them a secured win.

Floating rules is glorified index racing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
They lost more than Powski with there rule change.
Like Troy Priez says put a fork in them (nsca) they are done!!!!!
Hey Jimmy Biggs maybe you can put that on a TV show?
Maybe Powski should of had his car build by nsca procar or what ever it's called...
Are blow through carbs and 101's legal in top street.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it :lol:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Jim won the DTS 10.5 event at Stanton last week, I wonder if they are going to change their rules now also?? :shock:

·
Registered
38 Posts
NSCA (Nitrous Street Car Association)
Musi has his own class Pro Street
Dantoni has his own class Outlaw
Budd made his own class Top Street
Bischoff has his own class super street
Limited street is catered to NOS cars

How about Outlaw drag radial for POWSKI ???

Come on MONTY help me out here, your buddies with Monson and
Monson is buddies with Robbie Barnes.... :-D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Chris U.... Glad you're smarter than us when we drafted the class 5-6 yrs ago... There were no blow thru's then to reference.

I forgot- you guys are way ahead of us.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Budd No comment?????Don't be shy!

JP said:
NSCA (Nitrous Street Car Association)
Musi has his own class Pro Street
Dantoni has his own class Outlaw
Budd made his own class Top Street
Bischoff has his own class super street
Limited street is catered to NOS cars

How about Outlaw drag radial for POWSKI ???

Come on MONTY help me out here, your buddies with Monson and
Monson is buddies with Robbie Barnes.... :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm Patrick’s friend (I think :-D ) and ProCar did a chassis for me. I didn't get any rules thrown my way. As a matter of fact I got thrown to the wolves... :-D All and all I'm kind of happy that S/M went to the side as it forced me to switch the combo and I can now run Orlando...

·
Registered
519 Posts
THE BLOW THRU CAR DEAL HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE D/R OR T/A

WAS MADE INTO A CLASS. POWSKI MADE IT WORK WITH A SUPERCHARGER BACK THEN AND NO ONE THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK WELL TILL HE RAN 160 MPH.
THE FOR 2 1/2 - 3 YEARS WE ALL LISTENED TO BRIAN OO TALK A LOT OF SMACK ABOUT THE NEW MARO AND HOW IT WOULD KICK ASS AND EVERYONE JUST LAUGHED TILL POWSKI SHOWED UP WITH THE CAR THEN ALL THE LAUGHNING STOPPED REAL QUICK AND THE TURBO WAS TO BIG AND THE BLOW THRU CARB SUCKED WIND AND ON AND ON AND ON IT WENT AND ITS STILL GOING.
AND YES MONTYS #1 FAN THE BLOW THRU STUFF CAME WITH THE CLASS WHEN IT BEGAN. WANNA SEE MY POPULAR HOTTING WITH THE RULES FROM BACK THEN AND THE RULES WERE WROTE FOR PHR BY NONE OTHER THEM MR MICHAEL RAY. YEAH I STILL GOT IT.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jimmy Biggs said:
Like the Olsen Twin's? :roll:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts