Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it there is a new Sheriff in town at Stanton!! Aint good bro.. Good luck to you tomorrow.. I hear you're gonna need it.. :shock:

·
Registered
424 Posts
The car is waiting on a new set of skins.....it ran 8.48 on the motor this week on W's. It's got a couple foggers to get it over the line. It's making test runs this very moment at a "secret" location.. :lol:

Seems that someone from West Michigan got a little sick of the money going back to Detroit. Better turn up that boost powski..... :shock:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:shock: :shock:

Powski I told ya you cant run on 8#'s of boost all season!! Better screw 2 more into it.. :smt005

·
Registered
645 Posts
I knew we should've given that turbo the Monson upgrade :oops:

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
If this car can get around my boy Johnny Baio, Then get me a call and I will dust the old girl off and take care of it.

Monty maybe I will have to turn on the boost controller and run 3 stages 8-10-12 pounds of boost. I have the timimg locked out at 25 degrees also...

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude Im all for Powski!! You better have someone else take ya up on it.. Powski still hasn't had the need to step it up.. The other car has wheelie bars.. Powski will still flat foot the car from the whole and smoke his ass!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jim Filipowski said:
If this car can get around my boy Johnny Baio, Then get me a call and I will dust the old girl off and take care of it.

Monty maybe I will have to turn on the boost controller and run 3 stages 8-10-12 pounds of boost. I have the timimg locked out at 25 degrees also...
Put .5 degrees into it and put an extra pound in then.. No need to show your full hand!! :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I said it was a rumor.. Powski is a fellow Detroiter!! Aint no one coming to take chit away from what we have always owned!! and thats the title for the fastest street cars in the WORLD!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts