Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
WHO DAT???
15,736 Posts
Damn, that's a very cool system!!! I just purchased my second Racepak smartwire which I do like very much, but I also have ProStreet car I'm building and was going to use another smartwire on it but seeing this one I may give this setup a try.

I watched the video and maybe missed it but what happens if a circuit exceeds the preset current limit?

And thanks!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, that's a very cool system!!! I just purchased my second Racepak smartwire which I do like very much, but I also have ProStreet car I'm building and was going to use another smartwire on it but seeing this one I may give this setup a try.

I watched the video and maybe missed it but what happens if a circuit exceeds the preset current limit?

And thanks!!!
Thanks for checking out our system!

If fuse is tripped switch turns off and FUSE message is lit on switch.

Simply turning switch back resets.

·
WHO DAT???
15,736 Posts
Ok, that looks simple enough on the current overflow and such a clean looking system!!!

Thanks again!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...thanks for sharing this information here. I just purchased my second Racepak smartwire which I do like very much, but I also have ProStreet car I'm building and was going to use another smartwire on it but seeing this one I may give this setup a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts