Talked with Dave last night and the systems are still going off and on. Talked about a couple things to try and back at it today.. I'm trying to get loaded and on the road to the track now.. Thanks, SJ
yes we have the systems staying on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's was a ground issue, so we just ran on 2 kits( till they stayed on) and the second came on @ .8 that was the first pass that it stayed on for a full pass since we put the 7531 in WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... will run on all 3 tomorrow.. in buy 1.2 and move up the ladder ..
thanks to all for the support we should be out on the track @ 4 to 5 ...
this place is packed , and we are set up for a 4.6 ish pass . if it gets past a 100 feet it shoud put up a good # . 29.5 are a very good tire I like them alot...
Glad you got the issue sorted out, but sucks you didn't get to play. Keep us a spot @ BMP we'll be rolling in Friday(hopefully AM, lol).
Put in a tad over 12hrs Sat & yest getting the chassis up to spec(was just a sportsman cert, now 25.4) and the drivetrain back in, got odds-n-ends to finish up through the week after work and we'll be there. Will run the test session Friday & decide what we're doing from there.