Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
It looks like the at least the last 3 donations were from YB members.

Thanks!

·
Registered
18,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
So close!

DONATE!
Yes, we're close but unfortunately It's only gone up $110 in the last 8 days though that's all been thanks to the bullet.

Thanks for the donations and bumps everyone.

·
Registered
11,997 Posts
"Hallelujah, Larry and Enid will finally be back home. We are expecting them to arrive on Tuesday the 16th and getting very excited. After 8 weeks in the hospital, I know Larry is ready to get back to his recliner and remote control so he can start feeling like life is normal again and Enid looks forward to getting back home as well. It has been a rough journey for both of them and I want to thank all of you who have followed the journey and who prayed and supported the effort to bring Larry home. May God richly bless you for your love and concern. I will keep you all updated as to how he is doing after his arrival."
Craig Marlatt

·
Registered
11,997 Posts
by Craig Marlatt, Organizer
"Praise the Lord, Larry is finally Home. He and Enid arrived home yesterday afternoon and all in all he looks pretty good for what he has been through. Thank you all so much for your kindness and your prayers and gifts to help bring him home. I will close this campaign in a day or two but I want to take the time to thank everyone once more before I do that. God bless you all for your kindness. I will talk to you again tomorrow."

·
Registered
18,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I'm still out of the country but will check in with Enid/Larry in the next few days to see how he's doing back home. I wanted to give them a few days to settle in before I Skyped them.

Reactions: aukai
41 - 52 of 52 Posts