Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at possibly making the leap from N/A set-up to possibly a Turbo set-up. The N/A heads up local shit has dryed up, and I dont want to go back to bracket racing. I have only ever messed with N/A shit and am looking at un-chartered territory. In a nut shell, I don't know dick about wastegates, blow off valves, ratio's, ect...................... Where can I educate myself about Turbo's from the very basic's on up.

Chris U will be doing the build. I have most of the parts to make the transition from large N/A SBF to a large SBF single Turbo or SC deal.
Dart IE 9.5 LSM machined Block, Crower Billet 4.0 Crank,
Ultra Pro SC-1 10 Degree Heads with Jesel Valvetrain, and
New Edelbrock 2868 SC1 Intake.

I could also use some help with transmissions, converters ect as every ride I have ever owned has always had 3 pedals and a clutch.

Thanks for all the help guy's

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might be the smartest guy in NA racing Andy;)
I don't know about being very smart Jeff......................If i was very smart I would sell everything and put a deposit down on some lake front property for my retirement :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,090 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, thanks for the replys and offers of help I have received. My Coupe is currently set-up for stock suspension and will have to get a full suspension upgrade as well as 25.2 upgrade. I have thought about staying stock supension with the better pieces as there are stock suspension races everywhere around our neck of the woods. I believe a ladder bar car would work better, however some of the tracks automatically put you in the 10.5 W class category. I will check out the turbo website as well as some of the suggested reading material.

Thanks Again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.