Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I amposting from my Galaxy. Just wonwring what app people are using when it says "posted from mobile" in peoples replies.
Is it an iPhone type of thing?

At the doc waiting & was just curious about that.

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
doesn't pop up and I post mostly from mobile

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Droid here*** 95% of my post come from mobile. No app. Just have YB forums page bookmarked for fast access. I have wondered about the apps tho.......

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
It's in the phone's settings somewhere. It can be disabled, but most aren't aware of it i'm guessing. :smt102

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
On the forum home page scroll to the bottom and change the bullitin setting to mobile 2
Posted via Mobile Device

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
On the forum home page scroll to the bottom and change the bullitin setting to mobile 2
Posted via Mobile Device
does it affect anything other than adding "posted via mobile"

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
I'm not sure if the mobile settings for the board have changed, but it only loaded text when I looked at it and had a link for the pics.

No avatars, sigs, or pics, just text to cut down on load times and such.. plus Iphones suck:p

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
what I meant was along the lines of this... " I don't always shit in the shower but when I do I stomp it down the drain"
Ewwww...you got the black foot, stank toe, serious in-between cheese.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
everything i do pretty much is from a phone because the only internet i have is my droid . at work i use just the phone but at home it's tethered to the laptop

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
Seeing what the phuck if mine says mobile divice....
No your good, the real phones don't have a little tag line that follows them around saying mobile device lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts