Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
18,361 Posts
...just took this one a few minutes ago. Bryer is our 10 year old male Maine Coon. He started having seizures a few years back, really bad ones. We have him on phenobarbital and it has him good. He’s really good about taking his pill because he knows he will get about 5 minutes of full body massage. I just have to tell him it’s time for the pill and, wherever he is, he gets up and walks down to the front bedroom, hops on the bed and waits for his massage (and pill).
BF214368-0319-4EB6-AA2B-D5A2747CE2BE.jpeg

·
Smuck
2,877 Posts
One of the wife's cats that she rescued, she feeds it with a syringe daily, it has liver problems. Kept it alive for over a year now.
All of our 5 cats are rescues or strays we have taken in. I also feed any strays that show up.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
I hate cats, i am allergic as hell to em, they are pissy beasts but ive met a few cool ones. Customer had a Cornish Rex that acted like a dog, was a happy cat and I wasn’t allergic to it. There is a big male that roams my neighborhood (something i despise) but he is very friendly and stays out of my yard. So i leave him be.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here's almost half of the crew. 2 Sealpoint Siamese siblings and 1 Snowshow Sealpoint Siamese.

Not pictured: (1) older larger Sealpoint Siamese, (2) Cornish Rex's, (1) Bench Springer Spaniel (dog). My significant other is a Certified Veterinary Technician so....well....yea...lol.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts