Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just don't throw up an 8x10 unless you're a hot chick :twisted:

Other than that....post away.....I'd like to know who I'm making fun of ;)
(and the other way around)

There's me & a 3" exhaust for the car.
Yes Monty, its still in the box as of right now, a YEAR later......

And no, the sidewalk race is NO competition..... :roll:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I think you know what I look like, but for the sake of the others.

here is my profile:

& straight on:

I look a lot different now. I have a pro systems mouth & a set of Prock braces & bright red MSD hair.

Bob

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, i've been had the car (73 LT Camaro)....just been messing around with open headers too long....lol....I want to get it on the sstreet soon...."legally" :p

And yes, the canal (part of the Delaware Canal system) is my back property line. Stocked in April with trout too :)

Post some pix....hell, I'm at WORK and put mine up.....

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I used to be involved with Johnson Auto Sales on rt 1 in Morrisville with Rob Cherkiss....or Sherkiss....what ever way the Taxman thinks its not :roll: ...about 12 years ago

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
I see your not using the Monty High Tech Cardboard Motor Plate System :roll:
I tried, but the motor broke it. (we have to keep up with the Mikhoes, you know) I had to step up to plastic. I have found that the trays @ Mc Donnalds seem to hold up well, as long as you keep the shot to <300 HP.

Bob

·
Registered
324 Posts
My toy, even though 60% of what is in these pics won't be there for this season. I'm losing some pounds & gaining a decent amount of HP.

Where are Lumps pics, has he signed on here yet?

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
rs73. nice exhaust but why so small ???? :p

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
RS.....im originally from Ewing, NJ i bet you remember Levittown before it got outta control and all the kiddies messed it up lol! I posted my pic in the welcome kelly thread, didnt wanna post it twice.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hey faster

nice truck man. them pipes look real close to scraping. what kind of headers you got on that thing? We just put a new set of hustlers on my truck last year 1 7/8 and they tuck under the chassie. the best part is we picked up almost .3 from the shortys

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
purple66bu said:
Hey Bob Nice bu!! Didnt some dumby sell you a wrong intake once?? :lol:
ROFLMBO, Yea, but he made good on it. 8) Its all C 8) 8) L

thanks, I Like it.

Bob

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
You guys are big block owners.. It's a known fact you guys are dummies..
Im sorry Monty, what is the temp outside today? I cant spend much time on the board today, I have to go home & get the car ready, going racing AGAIN this weekend. Geee................ should I race on Sat or Sunday or Hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe BOTH days. but hey, you enjoy the shoveling! Must be that they dont have any Ryder or U-Haul Trucks up there north. Or maybe the motors are all Frozen over. Oh, I know what it is, all the motors got taken out & put into race cars of a bunch of Dumb asses that enjoy racing all year on one motor. That MUST be it.

Bob

1 - 20 of 48 Posts