Yellow Bullet Forums banner

3361 - 3377 of 3377 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Jesus fuck, Oprah, that's quite the heart-tugging tale you've related there but it's also a nasty, bogus dung heap intended to elicit pity for nogs, to smear Team White Man with misplaced guilt, and to heap unwarranted praise on an octoroon who was lucky enough to have mostly White ancestry and whose greatest claim to fame is his inclusion in this tawdry little fable.

And to be fair, you're probably just regurgitating some garbage that you'd absorbed at a careless, open-minded moment in your past and I'm honored to be able to clear the air for you: Lies for Profit: The Myth of Black History | Counter-Currents Publishing

:)
Fair enough. However, what about Daniel Hale Williams or Vivien Thomas? Vivien Thomas might be one of the most awe-inspiring stories I've ever heard.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Fair enough. However, what about Daniel Hale Williams or Vivien Thomas? Vivien Thomas might be one of the most awe-inspiring stories I've ever heard.
I feel terrible for having to ask, Butcher, and please forgive me if my coondar is inaccurate, but are you a nigger and where are your offensive memes?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,806 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I tied sending a link of the page to a friend via FB messenger. As you can see FB didn't like that LOL
OOOOhhhhhhh. I thought it was saying that YB wouldn't let you post something offensive. LMAO

Facebook is as political correct as they come.

Should have a political correct facebook, then a no holds barred facebook. Fuck em!

Adding a meme to keep with the thread

3361 - 3377 of 3377 Posts