3321 - 3340 of 3377 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,736 Posts
:D

·
rodent aviator
6,458 Posts
EVERY worthwhile invention and discovery during the last 1000 years came from white ingenuity and that fact cannot be erased.
As recorded in history by the ones in charge (white men). Just as with wars, history is written by the victors. While I agree that there have been a bunch of really smart white men who have invented tons of cool stuff, I'm also fairly confident that there are many items invented by others who were then robbed of their invention by a white man with power over them who took credit.

·
Registered
584 Posts
As recorded in history by the ones in charge (white men). Just as with wars, history is written by the victors. While I agree that there have been a bunch of really smart white men who have invented tons of cool stuff, I'm also fairly confident that there are many items invented by others who were then robbed of their invention by a white man with power over them who took credit.
Crankshaft - invented by the Romans 3rd century AD
Camshaft - invented in China 3rd century AD
Single/Double Acting Pump - invented in England mid 1800’s

You’re confident that many inventions of “others” (non-whites?) were stollen by whites who then took credit. Would this confidence derive from your own prejudices and ignorance?

I have to laugh at the assertion, that if only non-whites had the same advantages of white people they too could have, for instance, invented the medical advances necessary to double human life expectancy. Would the white advantages include intelligence, toolmaking, a desire for exploration and to improve one’s condition? Developement of a consistent clean water supply and sanitation needed for cities, large scale food production, invention of electricity, radio, automobiles, airplanes, satellites, computers and rockets to the moon and beyond. What nonsense! Where is the evidence that the black or brown cultures of today have the capacity for the furtherance of humanity but instead reap the benefits of living in close proximity to white civilization. Which, by the way, decreases the quality of life for white people in those areas. In other words, STFU, get out of the way and let whitey exercise our burden to progress our species. No thanks to the “others”.

Sorry. Forgot this is the most offensive meme thread.

·
rodent aviator
6,458 Posts
WTF? I made an observation and stated an opinion. I didn't attack anybody and I didn't intentionally defame anybody. But you are riled up enough to attack me for posting an opinion (actually only a tiny piece of my opinion) on the matter? GTFO of here with that bullshit. If you want to attack my opinions, fine. But there's no excuse for attacking me personally.

·
Pontiac "big block"
8,825 Posts
Crankshaft - invented by the Romans 3rd century AD
Camshaft - invented in China 3rd century AD
Single/Double Acting Pump - invented in England mid 1800’s

You’re confident that many inventions of “others” (non-whites?) were stollen by whites who then took credit. Would this confidence derive from your own prejudices and ignorance?

I have to laugh at the assertion, that if only non-whites had the same advantages of white people they too could have, for instance, invented the medical advances necessary to double human life expectancy. Would the white advantages include intelligence, toolmaking, a desire for exploration and to improve one’s condition? Developement of a consistent clean water supply and sanitation needed for cities, large scale food production, invention of electricity, radio, automobiles, airplanes, satellites, computers and rockets to the moon and beyond. What nonsense! Where is the evidence that the black or brown cultures of today have the capacity for the furtherance of humanity but instead reap the benefits of living in close proximity to white civilization. Which, by the way, decreases the quality of life for white people in those areas. In other words, STFU, get out of the way and let whitey exercise our burden to progress our species. No thanks to the “others”.

Sorry. Forgot this is the most offensive meme thread.
Preach!

What a breath of fresh air. It sure gets tiring listening to the apologists.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,736 Posts
:D

3321 - 3340 of 3377 Posts