Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
the educated fool
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I want to get my 72 lemans in the weeds (well as low as I can anyways). It has a 400 pontiac and will maybe get a 455 or larger in the future (just to give an idea for front end weight). I would like to get it sitting low all around but still be able to fit at least 295 Mickey ET street radials.

If you have pictures of your cars ride height and remember what springs/shocks you have used to get it sitting like that please post a picture and chime in. Also, please let me know what tire and rim size your running in the back and tire height in the front.

may be alot to ask but I don't want to be ordering parts twice:smt100

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

Fat Man A-Arms

Moroso SB Springs (up front)

Factory 1969 Springs (rear)

15 x 10 wheel with 5.5 backspacing

275/60 - 15 MT Drag Radial

Mid 1.30's to the 60ft.

SB Nitrous

·
Registered
1,682 Posts

Coil over car front and rear with all TRZ Motorsports pieces.

275 radial on a 15x10 5.5 backspace
26" tall front tire

·
Mike Walsh
1,730 Posts
Small bock springs in the front with one coil cut,steel headed big block. Stock in the back with a air bag.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
What front end does your car have, the regular or the endura? I have a 71 GTO and run the moroso drag springs all the way around and just trimmed the front. I run a 400 with alum. heads a nd an auto. I can fit 325 under it with a 10 in. rimw/5.5 backspacing and only trimmed the inner lip. My car is in my avatar. I could send you some more pics of how it looks if you are interested. I can never get the pics to post.

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts

i just want to post a pic of my chevelle i used to own when big tires were in...

:-D

/unhijack/

lol

·
the educated fool
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What front end does your car have, the regular or the endura? I have a 71 GTO and run the moroso drag springs all the way around and just trimmed the front. I run a 400 with alum. heads a nd an auto. I can fit 325 under it with a 10 in. rimw/5.5 backspacing and only trimmed the inner lip. My car is in my avatar. I could send you some more pics of how it looks if you are interested. I can never get the pics to post.
your car looks fucking evil from your picture!
yes mine is endura, heavy son of a bitch!
please send pictures! [email protected]
Do you street drive your car? wondering if the 325's rub on turns at all? how tall are your front tires?
which moroso springs are you using for the front? small block ones for a chevelle?

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,506 Posts
I have a 69 SS 396 chevelle thats been sitting in my garage for 15 years. I had the frame done and suspension done but took it back apart.

I want this thing to have a rake and look evil! Its gonna have an iron head 454 and 5 speed.

Keep the pics and info coming, this may be what I need to put that sucker back on the street.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts