Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2461 - 2480 of 2545 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I like meaty lips. I saw a show once on how the heart symbol came to be and why itrepresents the heart, since it looks nothing like an actual heart, and people have been cutting bodies open for a long time an have known that. They never mentioned my theory, though.

Personally I think the Red heart is a symbol of the pussy with decent sized lips spread.
I agree love lips, my wife's are bigger and love it

·
44,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,470
Frank, tell her we've had enough foreplay...now let's get down to the real deal.... :)
Thanks for speaking what I been thinking. :p
Well,...I "did" just post her naked ass a page or two ago and posted a nip slip selfie a couple pages before that. 😋

·
44,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,474
Frank, while I like full naked as much as anybody else, the teasing shots are my favorite 👍
I like them too...seeing a hint of something..."is that what I think it is?" kinda thing...love it. A butt shot here, a nip slip there, tops of her areola popping out, wondering what she actually looks like....it's lots of fun teasing. But I'm definitely "not" ruling out showing her whole face....and yes, showing her totally naked too. She has given me the go ahead to post whatever I want to...has since I began posting her photos. :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wouldn’t mind a full “everyday” shot, just to know what we’re working with. Rated Pg-13 or soft R would be nice. Seems like she has a great personality and that’s worth a lot

·
44,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,476
Wouldn’t mind a full “everyday” shot, just to know what we’re working with. Rated Pg-13 or soft R would be nice. Seems like she has a great personality and that’s worth a lot
Here's a few everyday shots in the mirror to give you some scale...lol.
IMG_20481.jpg
IMG_20471.jpg
IMG_20461.jpg

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I like them all. Do I have a preference? Yes, I have always preferred what the woman I love has. I find the "owner" of the parts has a tremendous influence on what I prefer...
I totally agree.

One of my ex-girlfriends had lips like that with 3 ring piercings per side & one in her clit.

She loved it. It wasn't my thing but it was her body to do with as she wished. I was just glad that part of what she decided to do with that body was to use it to pleasure mine.

I just had to be careful when using the Hitachi. The vibration directly on a ring hurt.

2461 - 2480 of 2545 Posts