Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2441 - 2460 of 2542 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Oh to only have your problems Machine. Forgive me if you get no pity from me. Lol. But that's one helluva good problem to have if ya gotta have a problem. Please tell her she looks amazing and her hard work has definitely paid off.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Oh to only have your problems Machine. Forgive me if you get no pity from me. Lol. But that's one helluva good problem to have if ya gotta have a problem. Please tell her she looks amazing and her hard work has definitely paid off.
lol It could be WAY worse!!!! I will do!! By far she takes better car of herself way more than any other women I have ever been with. But it goes both ways. We workout together.

·
Registered
904 Posts
It (thankfully) hasn't been an issue lately, but it is what caused us to stop sharing for a bit. Same as the dudes that seemingly let the little brain do the typing. Comments like "meat flaps, deli meat" etc aren't always the best choice of words. My mrs has large labia, which I personally love, but phrases like "beat up" (which btw is completely inaccurate, labia don't grow or "loosen" depending on the number of fucks, it isn't tire tread, lads) are not flattering. Especially when someone has dealt with teasing before. Just reminding people to think about the shit they type.
Now, back to the booty.

Soft
We are some lucky sum bitches (y) very nice nothing wrong with some lipage Kudo's to you and your Bride

2441 - 2460 of 2542 Posts