Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2421 - 2440 of 2519 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Well I , for one , said I liked both and there’s room for both .. nobody is trying to shame anyone - it’s just a different take on things and fascinating that leaving a little to the imagination is very satisfying albeit in a different way..

Your wife is stunning for sure !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It (thankfully) hasn't been an issue lately, but it is what caused us to stop sharing for a bit. Same as the dudes that seemingly let the little brain do the typing. Comments like "meat flaps, deli meat" etc aren't always the best choice of words. My mrs has large labia, which I personally love, but phrases like "beat up" (which btw is completely inaccurate, labia don't grow or "loosen" depending on the number of fucks, it isn't tire tread, lads) are not flattering. Especially when someone has dealt with teasing before. Just reminding people to think about the shit they type.
Now, back to the booty.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
It (thankfully) hasn't been an issue lately, but it is what caused us to stop sharing for a bit. Same as the dudes that seemingly let the little brain do the typing. Comments like "meat flaps, deli meat" etc aren't always the best choice of words. My mrs has large labia, which I personally love, but phrases like "beat up" (which btw is completely inaccurate, labia don't grow or "loosen" depending on the number of fucks, it isn't tire tread, lads) are not flattering. Especially when someone has dealt with teasing before. Just reminding people to think about the shit they type.
Now, back to the booty.

Perfect Ass. Lucky man!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Now, back to the booty.

I like them all. Do I have a preference? Yes, I have always preferred what the woman I love has. I find the "owner" of the parts has a tremendous influence on what I prefer...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Now, back to the booty.

Awesome

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
I like meaty lips. I saw a show once on how the heart symbol came to be and why itrepresents the heart, since it looks nothing like an actual heart, and people have been cutting bodies open for a long time an have known that. They never mentioned my theory, though.

Personally I think the Red heart is a symbol of the pussy with decent sized lips spread.

·
43,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,435
I like meaty lips. I saw a show once on how the heart symbol came to be and why itrepresents the heart, since it looks nothing like an actual heart, and people have been cutting bodies open for a long time an have known that. They never mentioned my theory, though.

Personally I think the Red heart is a symbol of the pussy with decent sized lips spread.
I can see where you might think that.

2421 - 2440 of 2519 Posts