·
Registered
580 Posts
My project and my 9.7 140MPH street car

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
damn, every engine bay in this thread is gorgeous

here is mine, nothing special, obviously still under construction.

trying to make decent power on this turbo and a stock motor, before i upgrade to the big turbo and the built motor.

·
Señor Member
29,700 Posts
Damn there are some bad ass setups in this thread. Lots of great fabrication work. On the flip side, here's something not too fancy, or fast for that matter, but it's in my daily driver so I didn't want to get too crazy.

Plus I really like the sleeper look. I hacked up the stock air box to go over the black charge hose. Underneath the air box is the BOV. 2 baby turbos, one on the end of each exhaust manifold, 2 38 mm Tial gates. Not too many people can even tell that there is hairdryers under the hood.

Just a run of the mill GTO turbo kit from APS... I want to powdercoat that stainless inilet pipe to black so that it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Eventually I'll get around to it.

Way down low at the end of the exhaust manifold you can barely see the goods...

·
Registered
13 Posts
New here. I ran nitrous last year on my 73 TA (10.2 @ 134) and switched to a turbo this year. Could only muster an 11.5 @ 125 since I retarded the timing way too much being carefull. Have not run it again since. Moving from Wisconsin to Phoenix so the TA is down there waiting for me. Go to www.americantorque.com and look at Marks 73TA. Has info on the car, a story about last years nitrous run, and pics of the turbo build this year. Thanks. Mark L

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello. New here. Ran my 73 TA on nitrous last year (10.2 @ 134) but installed a turbo this year. Go to www.americantorque.com and look at Marks 73 TA. It has info about the car, it has the story and a vid about the nitrous run, and it has the build pics of the turbo install. Thanks. Mark L

141 - 160 of 3267 Posts