Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 3267 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
some progress

Just some udates on my deal... What do you guys think about running a solid pipe from the turbo to the throttle body, with no rubber join??

Is there much chance of expansion causing deflection on the turbine housing? Given there isnt much room in there I think it all fits pretty nice (or I hope anyway)...

·
Registered
920 Posts
Just some udates on my deal... What do you guys think about running a solid pipe from the turbo to the throttle body, with no rubber join??

Is there much chance of expansion causing deflection on the turbine housing? Given there isnt much room in there I think it all fits pretty nice (or I hope anyway)...

I have done it. so far no problems.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Just finished some updates on Robert & Steve Crissafulli's outlaw 10.5 TA
500+ ci Billet Small block
ProMod 90mm billet turbos

Looks like the turbos and plumbing is still the same from when Skinny kid built the car? Looks like you have the waste gates facing toward each other instead of away from each other though.

The ducting from the front end to the turbos looks great.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks like the turbos and plumbing is still the same from when Skinny kid built the car? Looks like you have the waste gates facing toward each other instead of away from each other though.

The ducting from the front end to the turbos looks great.
The only thing from the original turbo build is the merge. You have to understand that with the new engine everything had to change.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Finally got my heap running after switching over to alcohol and 2 injectors per cylinder.

121 - 140 of 3267 Posts