Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 3267 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
really i am not looking for a particular number, maybe 700? i want to run 9.90 on a crappy day with a poor track is kind of the goal. but i don't want to push the car to do it.
i hear ya, i'd rather have alot of fun then be kingdingaling just to be working on something all the time. lil mota set-up like that would work nice in a jetboat:-D may have to talk my neighbor into 1 for his flatbottom vdrive!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
496bbc 9.5 to 1 345cc pro1's , twin s475 bullsyeye, twin a2w cooled continously with lake water, 900cfm c&s, fast afr,aeromotive belt drive pump and 13202 reg, 50mm gates, 50mm blow off. this is my uncle's set-up, its was my 1st attempt at turbo motor design and set-up, worked badass but we've made alot of change on the way it looks, everything polished or titanium coated now and we're rebuildin the ugly ypipe.let me know if the pic don't work, i can see it on my work pc and at home:rolleyes: the headers were built by mark55, work badass and we don't even support the turbs!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Your headers kit looks really nice. Makes my B&G looks like garbage. You get what you pay for. Going to go to them for my next kit.
Is that a v band that couples the carb hat? Never seen that before. Much better then an Oring.
You should make some serious power without even trying with that turbo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heres my 72mm 2JZ powered 240sx. I dont post much, just read but I thought Id post my setup.

dont worry, the zip ties have since been removed.

1001 - 1020 of 3267 Posts