Yellow Bullet Forums banner

941 - 960 of 3267 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Lol ! now that I look at it your right ! !

Yeah still getting it ready for the standing mile .. working on the backup motor now, e-98 76mm turbo .. should put out about 1200 at the wheels .. last we weighed the car it was just under 2300 lbs .. trying to get it at (2200) ready to rock . . if it stays together it should run decent.

If you guys are interested, can post some videos of us tuning it & more chassis pics...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Lol ! now that I look at it your right ! !

Yeah still getting it ready for the standing mile .. working on the backup motor now, e-98 76mm turbo .. should put out about 1200 at the wheels .. last we weighed the car it was just under 2300 lbs .. trying to get it at (2200) ready to rock . . if it stays together it should run decent.

If you guys are interested, can post some videos of us tuning it & more chassis pics...

Right on, should be a damn beast when it is done!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Wow some nice cars in here, been lurking for a while and my motivation just went up 10 fold after viewing some more pics today. Maybe sooner then later I will post some engine shots but heres a teaser.

304 2" primaries

321 slip fit collectors

·
Registered
279 Posts
yeah seen that one.has been a few triple turbos around.i also was going to use triples but mounted inside the cab,but new rules here in australia after that vid of the intercooler backfire have outlawed turbo and piping stuff inside the car.i had a choice of putting everything up front in engine bay or convert to single in engine bay so i took the easy way out.have got my plenum back now but my camera is broken..sorry i cant post any pics...

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry for the messy pics, im currently in the building stage, hotside is done minus the wastegate, motor is being pulled this week!

Then time to paint the engine bay, and get the exhaust ceramic coated!

Jay

941 - 960 of 3267 Posts