Yellow Bullet Forums banner

901 - 920 of 3267 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
wholly shit, can you say sleepeerrrrrrrrrrr:-D cool truck!
Thanks, looking for 700+ rwhp out of it and mid 11's with more in the bag since I don't want to put a cage in it. Oh and it dead hooks on the street in 4wd. ;)

Not bad for a 5500lbs truck. :)

·
Collecting dust
4,534 Posts
Hey Chevota, I'm confused. With no intercooler I'm sure your running alky, but I only see one set of injectors? What cid is that big block, and how big are the injectors? Super cool ride and very clean fab work BTW. Can I asume it's a Toyota truck?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey Chevota, I'm confused. With no intercooler I'm sure your running alky, but I only see one set of injectors? What cid is that big block, and how big are the injectors? Super cool ride and very clean fab work BTW. Can I asume it's a Toyota truck?
Thanks! No alky yet, just E85. Injectors are 220lb. Motor is 523ci with 47/88's. It's in an 89 toyota truck. This is with a 231ci v6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkyywX7YqBM

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thanks! No alky yet, just E85. Injectors are 220lb. Motor is 523ci with 47/88's. It's in an 89 toyota truck. This is with a 231ci v6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkyywX7YqBM
cool i see u went back to v8 lol :) ive talked to u along time ago at palmdale when u had barely had put the buick motor.. truck looks good now.. back then u had the toyota rear end going 10s u still using the toyota rear end?

·
Registered
239 Posts
cool i see u went back to v8 lol :) ive talked to u along time ago at palmdale when u had barely had put the buick motor.. truck looks good now.. back then u had the toyota rear end going 10s u still using the toyota rear end?
Yup, still have the stock 8in rear end with a spool! Currently building a 9in for backup:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
This thread makes my penis feel funny.......

and makes me want to start hacking my nitrous car apart to make room for a turbo.....

:-damnit

·
Registered
968 Posts
Your missing the boat on the rotary thing. I don't race one, but I can tell you beyond any shadow of a doubt you can't make even REMOTELY close to the HP per CID with a piston engine that can be made with a rotary. There are some of these 3 rotors with turbos that are making close to 2000hp with barely 2 liters of displacement and they weigh nothing compared to a piston engine. Personally, I'm totally amazed by rotary engines. The only thing that keeps them from becoming main stream in OEMs is the fact that they cannot be made fuel efficient.

There's no denying they are FAST:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl-cxbH4uM&feature=related
from what i understand, a 1.3l rotary is actually more like 2.6l, and they in fact DONT weigh less than a v8. an ls1 weighs less than a stock 13b rotary. not only that, but they get better milage, make alot more power, and START EVERY TIME. :-gay

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
I'll probably regret this, but here is my car.
1979 AMC Spirit
Turbo 4.0 Jeep engine
MegaSquirt F/I on E-85
Old TO4 I bought from the junk man 22 years ago
400HP, 450 ft/lbs @ 10 pounds of boost
Best ET 10.89 @ 122

901 - 920 of 3267 Posts