Yellow Bullet Forums banner

801 - 820 of 3267 Posts

·
Blothru Bullsh!t
992 Posts
I noticed the can under the turbo, is that to catch oil? Do you use a pump to pump the oil back to the pan? If so, which one do you use?
Thanks!
Yes, it is about a 1 quart can. I have a Reverso Brand pump that came from an STS kit to pump the oil back to the pan. It is -12 from the tank to the pump, and then -8 from the pump to the pan. I also have a small vent on the tank so that the pump doesn't create a vaccuum on the turbo at all. It has worked flawlessly for about 1500 street miles between this year and last year.

Here is a link to their website. I am not exactly sure what model it is, but it's for sure one of their gear pumps.

http://www.reversopumps.com/gear_pumps_heavy.php

·
Registered
737 Posts
Not a ford guy here either, but that car is phucking sweet...

·
Registered
9,952 Posts

toyota 3tc
billet m2 head
custom mike turbo
45psi of boost

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
First pic is my womans 04 v6 mustang daily driver, runs mid 12's on 18'' street tires. second is my notch with a 408w and 101mm

·
Registered
727 Posts
This thread rocks lots of great idea when it comes to how to build a turbo car.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
should be going to the track this week ill let u know it runs

·
Registered
295 Posts

I'm new here but here's a shot of my 1971 camaro street car....
Best ET 7.70 @176

·
Registered
126 Posts
I posted a while back in this thread when the turbo kit was being fabbed up. Now its all done, and there is an 88mm on the car.

Where are you located?I want to pay you to wrap my headers like yours..I can do it but not that tight
thanks Joe

·
Registered
295 Posts
Believe it or not we hooked well..............cut a 1.21 60' that day....but the track prep was good. Yea it was cold..........I think it was in the low 50s but we kept our tire temp around 135 degress which worked well.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hey Doc,
Welcome to the site! How's your other car coming along? Any updated pics of it yet?
-Chris

801 - 820 of 3267 Posts