Yellow Bullet Forums banner

561 - 580 of 3267 Posts

·
X275
420 Posts
Excellent bracketry !!! Looks really nice!! Simple and very strong. Like to see it when you get it all together. I love that 114 !!!! I was gonna go with it but i went with twin GT47-88's. I am in the process of putting it together no. I will try to post some of mine. Thanks , Tony
Here's mine.. Just started getting it together... 555 Big Chief with PT114...

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
That's gonna be badass! I leaned towards the twin 88's at first too, then I jumped on the 114... Thanks for the compliments on the bracketry.. Don't you dig the shit outta those flanges? I think I saw pictures of your turbos mounted somewhere... Did you post them elsewhere???

It's a 73 camaro.

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Hey Jimmy, do you have more pictures of your stuff????

Thanks.
Hey Brant, I do and I can send them to you when I get home later tonight. I can either send them in a PM or an Email, whatever works for you.

You've definitely made a huge jump from a small block to this beast! It looks killer dude!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Hey Brant, I do and I can send them to you when I get home later tonight. I can either send them in a PM or an Email, whatever works for you.

You've definitely made a huge jump from a small block to this beast! It looks killer dude!!!
Just pm them to me... I check this site daily... Thanks man!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Heres in my new turbo combo. I have transformed my true street nitrous car to a turbocharged drag radial monster. Hope to have some dyno numbers and track times in the next couple of weeks.

561 - 580 of 3267 Posts