Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2841 - 2860 of 3267 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
The gang over at Fathouse Fabrications did the turbo related work and the 8.50 cage in my car. Great guys to deal with and their work speaks for itself!! I didn't know if we could pull off the 5" downpipe going past the firewall but Jeremy did a great job executing it.

·
Registered
19,413 Posts
I don't remember if I posted a pic or not, but just had my intake tubes powder coated, so the engine comp. is finished
4" exhaust to the rear bumper, pretty quite now-with the hood closed everything fits

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I am. I thought about having a section made with a v-band to a muffler so I could "quick change" the dump and run True Street. Honestly, I'm going to leave it as is. I just want to hear the car run!

A short length, 5" diameter down pipe??? You will learn to love hearing that turbine!!! Its going to be like a 747!!!

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
It doesn't look like you dipped your fire sleeve to keep the ends from becoming a frayed mess.

Take some red high temp silicone and thin it to a watery solution with acetone. Dip the ends in it and let them hang dry, keeps them looking good, and gives the ends an interior surface that grips the hose/hose ends if you clamp them.

Just a tip.

·
WHO DAT???
15,706 Posts
It doesn't look like you dipped your fire sleeve to keep the ends from becoming a frayed mess.

Take some red high temp silicone and thin it to a watery solution with acetone. Dip the ends in it and let them hang dry, keeps them looking good, and gives the ends an interior surface that grips the hose/hose ends if you clamp them.

Just a tip.

Nice tip!!!! :smt023

Thanks for sharing that!!!!!

·
Registered
9,907 Posts
Almost ready to fire it up.

I have been told that you want your oil feed lines the same length from the tee, that being said the tee should be between the turbos with a equal length line going to each one. Not bashing just relaying what I was told..

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
I have been told that you want your oil feed lines the same length from the tee, that being said the tee should be between the turbos with a equal length line going to each one. Not bashing just relaying what I was told..
Another good tip :). How's your new motor coming along ?

·
Registered
4,673 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts

Just a tip.

Thank You! Never heard of doing that but sounds like a great lil trick.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I copy, I wasn't sure about that would a -4 Y fitting be better or just center the t between them and run feed line to that?

2841 - 2860 of 3267 Posts