Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we didn't nor do we ever get shit here in lower Michigan... might have got 5 inches in the last 12 hours.. this place is a shit hole, can't even get a good snow storm.. heard some parts of NY are expecting 2 foot plus. phuck work, get the sleds warmed up if they weren't already..

·
BREAKING SHIT!
989 Posts
I'm in Central New York and we got 4 1/2 to 5 inches as of 5:00 am .Not much to look at. less than one hour north of us always get pounded .

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I just got in. Been running the front loader since 1:00 am. Id estamate about 9 inches so far.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,709 Posts
springfield

just took..my stairs are 12"s below the door opening so ad another 4"s to that and thats what we have got

Cars had nothing on them couple hrs ago and my drive way was clean..Im stuck in for a day forsure seeing i live on a dead end and plows never plow my shit really..I can see where the neighbor tried leaving and made it about 5 feet out his driveway and that was it..looks like he tried that about 3hrs ago to..lol

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,709 Posts
up date..rear car looks like a snow berm now and the snow is up to the top of the wheel well on the blue car..im stuck thats for sure

1 - 20 of 31 Posts